Looking for a shuttle from and to OR Tambo & Lanseria Airports, your Hotel / Guesthouse, or Home?….Look no further and contact us Today !!
Times as suitable for you our Client.
For a personalised Sun City Visit, transfer or tour itinerary designed especially for you, send us your requirements.
Home to the ever so popular Valley of Waves and spread along the border of the Pilanesberg National Park, Sun City Resort. The only surf-and-safari destination within a two-hour drive from Johannesburg. Whether you’re looking for a romantic stay with your partner, a fun weekend getaway with friends or a North West holiday with the whole family, Sun City Resort has it all.
THINGS TO DO AT SUN CITY:
- Accommodation – Sun City accommodation comprises 4 hotels as well as the Vacation Club, each with its own character, restaurants & ambience – there is something for everyone, from honeymooners to families.
- Valley of Waves – Sun City’s world-class water park offers all those who love water slides and blood pumping activities a second home.
- Golf – Choose from two world-class golf courses both designed by a legend, Gary Player, and played by the biggest names in golf.
- Casino – One of the most popular casinos in South Africa, Sun City Casino has an impressive range of slots and tables.
- Restaurants and Bars – There are many restaurants and bars throughout the resort. The restaurants range from traditional Asian to African cuisine and just about everything in between.
- Waterworld – Situated on a man-made lake, Waterworld offers a wide choice of water activities, including parasailing, jet skiing, wakeboarding and tube rides.
- The Maze – Exploring the dead ends and criss-crossed pathways of the 2200m2 maze is great fun for all ages, and at times it feels as if the maze taunts you to continue when you wish to give up (emergency exits are located throughout the maze). It is reached by crossing Sun City’s 100m long suspension bridge.